ALL MARKETS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE – APOLOGIES
Le’s hope we all stay healthy, and everything re-opens soon. In the meantime, please do have a look at my online shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/fairlyamy?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Not everything from the markets is on there, so if there is anything you can’t see, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org, and I can send you some photos!
Here you can find a list of my upcoming markets:
Sunday 15th March – Duck Pond Market Ruislip 10am-3pm
Sunday 22nd March – Duck Pond Market Henley-On-Thames 10am-4pm
Saturday 28th March – The Maker Station Indoor Spring Market – 1-6pm
Sunday 19th April – Duck Pond Market Ruislip 10am-3pm
Sunday 26th April – Duck Pond Market Henley-On-Thames 10am-4pm
Saturday 9th May – Hammersmith King Street European Spring Feastival
There will be over 150 stalls along a traffic-free King Street and in Lyric Square, including crafts, jewellery, home accessories, boutique fashion and art from local independent businesses. The fun will be boosted by live music and performances on the Lyric Square stage. Street entertainment along King Street will include children’s workshops, live music, stilt walkers, comedy and more.
King Street W6, just along from Hammersmith Tube Station.
Sunday 10th May – Duck Pond Market Richmond – 10.30am-5pm
Sunday 17th May – Duck Pond Market Ruislip 10am-3pm
Sunday 24th May – Duck Pond Market Henley-On-Thames 10am-4pm
Sunday 14th June – Duck Pond Market Highgate – 10am-5pm
Saturday 20th June – Kew Mid-Summer Fete – 11am-6pm
A day of fun, fund raising and great community spirit:
- Entry to the Fete is free.
- Reuben Bond’s vintage Fairground with carousels, a helter skelter and many more rides for the kids.
- The stage with local acts performing from 11am – 6pm. Acts are from locals schools, local performing arts clubs and bands etc.
- We have around 110 stalls at the Fete (please note, stall applications will open early 2020)
- Food Court with over 15 stalls with a great selection of food and drink (again, food court applications will open early 2020)
- Beer tent
- Charity stalls, many of our local charities are represented at the Fete.
- The Friendly Dog Show – for many the highlight of the Fete. You can register your dog between midday & 2:30pm (don’t leave it too late spaces are limited!), with the show starting at 3:00pm.
- Tug of War competition, for adults and children. Enter your team (teams of 6) on the day before 1pm with the first pull at 1:30pm
- Charity Raffle – with prizes donated by local businesses, the raffle will be drawn at 5pm.
Location: Pond Side, Kew Green, Kew, London, TW9 3AP
Saturday 4th July – Parsons Green Summer Fair
The Parsons Green Fair is an annual family event for the whole community and takes place every year on the first Saturday in July. The event celebrates the local Fulham community and is a wonderful opportunity to meet your neighbours, enjoy some exciting performances and attractions and indeed some great food.
In addition, there are over 100 stalls showcasing everything from monogrammed wash bags to Indian kaftans, organic dog food and antiques. We hope that the fair will help you to become more familiar with the outstanding work done by the Fair organisers – Fulham Good Neighbours
Sunday 5th July – Duck Pond Market Richmond – 10.30am-5pm
Sunday 19th July – Duck Pond Market Ruislip 10am-3pm
Sunday 6th September – Brentford Festival – 12-6pm
Blondin Park Blondin Avenue London, England, W5 4U