Here you can find a list of my upcoming markets:
Saturday 22nd June – Kew Summer Fete 11am-6pm
At the Fete:
- Reuben Bond’s vintage Fairground with carousels, a helter skelter and many more rides for the kids.
- The stage with local acts performing from 11am – 6pm. Acts are from locals schools, local performing arts clubs and bands etc.
- We have around 110 stalls at the Fete (please note, stall applications will open early 2019)
- Food Court with over 15 stalls with a great selection of food and drink (again, food court applications will open early 2019)
- Beer tent
- Charity stalls, many of our local charities are represented at the Fete.
- The Friendly Dog Show – for many the highlight of the Fete. You can register your dog between midday & 2:30pm (don’t leave it too late spaces are limited!), with the show starting at 3:00pm.
- Tug of War competition, for adults and children. Enter your team (teams of 6) on the day before 1pm with the first pull at 1:30pm
- Charity Raffle – with prizes donated by local businesses, the raffle will be drawn at 5pm
Location: Pond Side, Kew Green, Kew, London, TW9 3AP
Saturday 29th June – North End Road
- When: Saturday 29 June, 9am-5pm
- Where: North End Road, Fulham, SW6
- Tube: Fulham Broadway, West Brompton and West Kensington
- Twitter @NorthEndRdMrkt, Instagram northendrdmrkt and Facebook northendrdmrkt
Everyone is invited to come and welcome the summer on Saturday 29 June with the North End Road Summer Market from 9am to 5pm.
The road will be pedestrianised and packed with stalls up to Lillie Road. There’ll be food and drink, a cornucopia of things to buy and loads of entertainment, including live music.
Saturday 6th July – Parsons Green Summer Fair
The Parsons Green Fair is an annual family event for the whole community and takes place every year on the first Saturday in July.
The event celebrates the local Fulham community and is an excellent opportunity to meet your neighbours, enjoy some exiting performances and attractions and indeed some great food. In addition, there are over 100 stalls with a wide and varied offer and of course we hope you will become more familiar with the work of the Fair’s organisers – Fulham Good Neighbour Service. Please do join us at the next fair on Saturday, 6th July 2019.
Sunday 7th July – Richmond Duck Pond Market 10.30am-5pm
In the centre of Richmond, tucked between Hill Street, Bridge Street and the riverside is elegant Heron Square, home to Richmond Duck Pond Markets every weekend.
Sunday 21st July – Ruislip Duck Pond Market 10am-3pm
Sunday 1st September – Brentford Festival
Held on the first Sunday in September in Blondin Park, this popular event is free to enter and is a community engagement day for all the family – enjoy some sun in the park on the last weekend before the school term begins.
The first Brentford Festival took place in 2005 and has grown into a major community event in West London with visitors growing from 3,000 to over 10,000.
40 Blondin Ave, Northfields, London W5 4UL